I asked my friend Meili (who I have known since Jr. High) to take our family pictures. This was a HUGE feat (at least I think it was) for Meili as I think she likes to photograph food and still objects more than people...but I knew she would do an amazing job (as usual).
Meili has always been so talented, but unfortunately I don't think she ever gives herself much credit. I am so glad to have known Meili for such a long time and appreciate her friendship, because as we have grown older and moved away from home, we have still found time to keep in touch and learn and grow from one another! So here's to Meili and her great pictures of my crazy family!JJ, Lauren, Torin and Gavin
Scott and I
Gavin
Torin
The girls (Lauren, Mom and Me)
The Boys (JJ, Gavin, Dad, Torin and Scott)
The Whole FamDamily!
oh kristina! I really did have fun photographing you guys! I learned so much and it was just fun to hang out with you!
ReplyDeleteI was mostly freaked out that I would mess up all your pics because I'm so inexperienced.
Thank You for the letting me do it and use you as my guinea pigs. :)
Love ya!
Cute! I love your hair in the photos- so beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being an auntie!